Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby shower cupcakes

The cupcakes for the baby shower were really good, and they seemed to go over really well. I made the chocolate chip cookie dough ones, the triple lemon ones, and angel food with a strawberry whipped cream. I also made a vegan chocolate with a chocolate strawberry icing, and a vegan chai tea. Everyone seemed to really like them.

Chai Tea Vegan
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Triple Lemon Cupcakes
Vegan Chocolate with Chocolate Strawberry Icing
Angel Food with Strawberry whipped cream
Chai Tea Vegan
Chocolate Vegan with strawberry chocolate buttercream
Angelfood with strawberry whipped cream
Triple Lemon Cupcakes
All Vegan
A mess of cupcakes
Chocolate Chip cookie dough cupcakes
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes


This is going to be a short post with pictures, because I have an IV in my hand for my iron transfusion, and typing is actually uncomfortable.  Later, I will be posting on how we are starting Meatless Mondays at our house.  Which is a hard thing for me, because we always have a meat at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I want your ideas. Please be kind, this is a peaceful place.