Monday, June 6, 2011

Winner!!

I can't figure out how to take a picture and keep it of another website, but the random number picked was #2. 

So, Leesah won with her entry of Taco Soup.

Taco Soup

-1 can of kidney beans
-1 can of pinto beans
-1 can of corn
-1 large can of diced tomatoes
-1 packet taco seasoning
-1 packet ranch dressing mix
-1 lb browned ground turkey or hamburger
-shredded cheese and sour cream for embelishment

--brown meat
--drain fat and add meat to crockpot (or big soup pot)
--sprinkle seasoning packets on top of meat
--drain and rinse the beans and add
--add the ENTIRE contents of the corn and tomato cans
--stir.

cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5, if using crockpot. If using soup pot, cover and cook on low for at least an hour (the longer, the better). Stir well, and serve with a handful of shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream.

I actually have a recipe close to this that I call 5 ingredient soup, or can dumping soup, lol, though I use a can of refried beans in it and no taco meat.  This recipe sounds wonderful and I can't wait to try it this way.

Leesah, your email should already have my email in it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I want your ideas. Please be kind, this is a peaceful place.