Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls and updates

I'm making cinnamon rolls for Father's Day for Bart.  I usually use my everyday bread recipe, but this time I am going to use my sweet roll recipe.  I think it will make a better cinnamon roll.  It means that it will take a bit longer for the cinnamon rolls to be done, but if it works the way it's supposed to, then I'll be happy.

Well, for anyone who is waiting to see how the wedding or anything else goes, I'm out.  I'm not going to explain, nor am I going to make excuses.  There were problems on both sides, and it ended with me just bowing out.  I can't deal with the stress right now, and it was getting bad.  I think I lost a friendship out of it, which makes me a bit miserable, but since I have pretty much been told that I'm not to speak to the bride, I'm not sure where my place is anymore.

So, other news.  It's summer.  YAY.  Yeah right.  Tomorrow I start school again.  YAY.  HAHA.  Ok, enough of that. 

Ok, so more.  I am detoxing from the morphine right now.  It was a rough choice to make, since in order to detox you have to start your withdrawals, and in order to start withdrawals you have to go a while without taking the pain pills.  I didn't wait until I was out of pain pills to decide that I didn't want to take them anymore, so I had to force myself to go through withdrawals, while knowing that I had pain pills I could take that would take the pain and miserableness away.  It was a bit rough.  I am now on a medication to help with the withdrawals, and that should make me clean sometime in the next two weeks.  I can't wait to stop feeling sick from it.

They still haven't figured out what is causing the abdominal pain.  We have had every test possible, with no answer.  This is one of the main reasons I wanted to get off the morphine.  I don't know what's causing the pain, and I don't want to live on pain pills for the rest of my life.

Went to see a urologist on Friday, because I get a UTI every month, no fail.  They think my bladder has collapsed onto my uterus.  This will need a surgical fix before I even think about having another baby.  Which is the main reason I am trying to get my health back together.  I had my 4th iron transfusion yesterday.  Oh, I'll find out about the bladder thing on July 19th.

I think that's it.  And I think my milk has probably cooled enough to add the yeast for the cinnamon rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I want your ideas. Please be kind, this is a peaceful place.