Friday, April 8, 2011

Something sexy, something feminine

Feminine Beauty.  My friend Jasmine, who is the owner of Verity Images, is putting together a portfolio called Feminine Beauty.  She is taking pictures, mostly of women, but some of males who want to show their feminine side, and not photoshopping them.  She is showing women where they are their most comfortable, where they feel the most like them.  The pictures are feminine, they are sexy, and they show a real side of women, real curves, real poses, nothing faked.  I did a shoot with her while I was working on my cupcakes for the tasting, and while she was taking pictures of me for a portfolio for both of us of pictures of my cupcakes.

I am going to put up pictures from this photo shoot.  I was very well covered, though I was wearing nothing more than a big apron that was one that was worn upper abdomen, and a very sexy bra.  None of the pictures really show anything, but I wanted to warn you before you continued.  I will do several spaces before the pictures, so hopefully if you don't want to see it, you don't have to, though I don't know how to create jumps, so this is my paltry attempt at shielding your eyes.

If nothing else, for those of you looking, you get a pretty good idea of what I look like, haha.  I am making my normal bread at this time, which I turned into cheese rolls.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I want your ideas. Please be kind, this is a peaceful place.