Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Poll

SO, I find that i am not posting as much as I would like, trying to keep this to a food blog.  I'm thinking about a redesign to make it a life blog.  Especially with all that is going on, and will be going on.  I'm thinking that it will stay a positive blog, with anything that is really bad or negative or whatnot, it will go back to my other blog, my private one where I vent, and deal with the things that don't need to be here, which is my public face now.

So, I guess what I am trying to get to here is, is everyone ok with me changing this to a food/life/family blog?  Because I don't want to do a new one, I like this place, and I have so much I want to say.

Well, I don't get a lot of comments, but I know that people do read, so that's why I am putting this out there.  I will change it if I hear nothing, since that will be a big hint that no one really cares, haha.

Ok, so oft to do homework.  I hate the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message, I want your ideas. Please be kind, this is a peaceful place.